Tim Rowley is a Licensed Real Estate Broker in South Carolina who specializes in Retail Commercial Real Estate and has over 30 years of Commercial Real Estate experience in the Southeast. He graduated from the University of Connecticut with a B.A. in Economics before he began making strides toward a successful career.
Tim spent 14 years with Charleston-based Retail Properties Inc. as a Broker handling all aspects of Commercial Retail Real Estate and investment sales. He then broadened his experience by dedicating 11 years to the creation of Freshfields Village in Kiawah Island, SC. The owners’ expectations were exceeded by Tim as he proved instrumental in creating one of the premiere high-end, mixed use commercial properties in the Southeast. His accomplishments at Freshfields Village included creating an exceptional tenant composition of retail, restaurants, financial services, and medical/office that were accentuated by a gourmet grocer, boutique hotel, and award-winning convenience store.
Tim also has experience in International Resort Retail serving as a consultant in the creation of a luxury, mega-yacht marina village within the Christophe Harbour Luxury Resort on the island of St. Kitts in the West Indies. He has been a member of ICSC since 1991 and currently lives in Folly Beach with his lovely wife, Erica.
Originally from Malibu, CA, Hannah moved to Charleston in 2009 to attend the College of Charleston. While attending College, Hannah kept herself busy working with top Wedding Planners in the Southeast as well as volunteered and worked as an On-Site Manager for the Wine + Food Festival. Hannah received her Bachelor of Science degree from the College of Charleston in 2013 and earned a double major in Hospitality and Tourism Management and Business Administration. That same year, Hannah obtained her Real Estate License and joined Coldwell Banker Commercial as the Executive Assistant to the Broker in Charge, Brent Case. Through her experience working with the Broker in Charge, Hannah has become extremely knowledgeable in Retail sales and leasing. With Hannah’s knowledge and love for Hospitality industry it advances her success in the Charleston Retail market.
- Retail, Multi-Family and Investment Properties
- Member of Charleston Trident Association of Realtors
- ICSC (International Counsel of Shopping Centers)
- Charleston Chamber of Commerce (Young Professionals Member)
- Committee Member and head of planning for the North Charleston Business Expo
- Represented the Tenant, DentalSmart, in the lease for 3 locations in Atlanta, GA, Manning, SC, and Orangeburg, SC
- Represented the Buyer, 12 Farmfield Ave LLC, in the purchase of a 3,000 SF Investment property at 108 Rutledge Downtown Charleston.
- Represented the Tenant, Sake House, in the lease of a 3,500 SF restaurant space in Wescott Shopping Center in Charleston, SC.